About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- Yuggoth
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
-
sleep
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
-
horror
- My favorite word for "penis" is
-
cock
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
-
cunt
- I write erotica because
-
It is an interesting creative exercise.
- In conclusion, I am
-
Desperate for feedback.
No recent activity
Zeebop has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Zeebop has not published any stories.
-
Marcie and Gina read CHYOA
by Gambio
it's all in the bloody title for fucks sake
Humor & Satire English 14 Chapters Deep 1,661 Words/Chapter 3,248 Likes 351,599 Views98 Chapters Contributed Latest contribution 3 days ago -
Lois Lane's Night Out
by exxxidor456
Lois Lane goes undercover and gets more than she bargained for...
Fan Fiction English 36 Chapters Deep 594 Words/Chapter 78,846 Likes 16,463,302 Views7,265 Chapters Contributed Latest contribution 2 years ago
No contributed stories yet
Zeebop has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Zeebop has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Zeebop has not earned any awards.