About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- Yuggoth
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
-
sleep
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
-
horror
- My favorite word for "penis" is
-
cock
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
-
cunt
- I write erotica because
-
It is an interesting creative exercise.
- In conclusion, I am
-
Desperate for feedback.
-
Zeebop published the chapter You can't solve all your problems with cunnilingus in My Roommate Is Possessed By A Brain Slug.
6 hours ago
-
Zeebop published the chapter Johnny Is Too Embarrassed To Do Anything in DOOMED.
6 hours ago
-
Zeebop published the chapter Johnny Tries To Kiss Her Again - Suspecting An Imposter in DOOMED.
19 hours ago
-
Zeebop published the chapter All of Them in DOOMED.
1 day ago
-
Zeebop posted a reply on the chapter Fluttering Black Gills in My Roommate Is Possessed By A Brain Slug.
1 day ago
-
Zeebop posted a reply on the chapter Trevor confronts Maddie about her writing in Marcie and Gina read CHYOA.
1 day ago
-
Zeebop liked the chapter Trevor confronts Maddie about her writing in Marcie and Gina read CHYOA.
1 day ago
-
Zeebop published the chapter The Fantastic Four Are Split in DOOMED.
1 day ago
-
Zeebop left a comment on the chapter Beast of Burden in Marcie and Gina read CHYOA.
1 day ago
-
Zeebop liked the chapter Beast of Burden in Marcie and Gina read CHYOA.
1 day ago
No recent activity
Zeebop has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Zeebop has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Zeebop has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Zeebop has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Zeebop has not earned any awards.