About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Yamimasterbakura liked the chapter Corrupting the sexy goth college girl in The Lilith Strain.
1 week ago
-
Yamimasterbakura liked the chapter The Perfect Succubus in The Lilith Strain.
1 week ago
-
Yamimasterbakura liked the chapter Your sexy, evil, lesbian succubus girlfriend in The Lilith Strain.
1 week ago
-
Yamimasterbakura liked the chapter Two Women Bound for the Demon Brothel. in The Lilith Strain.
3 weeks ago
-
Yamimasterbakura liked the chapter The New Hellwhore Grabs Dr. Simms. in The Lilith Strain.
1 month ago
-
Yamimasterbakura liked the chapter New Souls For the Pit in The Lilith Strain.
1 month ago
-
Yamimasterbakura liked the chapter The final ejaculation in The Velvet Transformation.
1 month ago
-
Yamimasterbakura left a comment on the chapter Yes, have a friendly sparring match with Lae'zel that'll weaken her for Minthara in Baldur's Gate 3: The Illithid War.
2 months ago
-
Yamimasterbakura liked the chapter Introduction in FUTORIA.
4 months ago
-
Yamimasterbakura liked the chapter Introduction in The Goblin girl curse.
5 months ago
No recent activity
Yamimasterbakura has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Yamimasterbakura has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Yamimasterbakura has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Yamimasterbakura has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Yamimasterbakura has not earned any awards.