About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
-
Science Fiction and Fantasy.
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
-
It's surprisingly fun.
- In conclusion, I am
-
A meat popsicle.
-
Wrynn posted a reply on the chapter Come on, baby, the laugh's on me in Harem Hotel.
6 hours ago
-
Wrynn left a comment on the chapter Abduction in The Waifu Catalog- Beta Testers.
9 hours ago
-
Wrynn liked the chapter Abduction in The Waifu Catalog- Beta Testers.
9 hours ago
-
Wrynn left a comment on the chapter Pushing Things Too Far? in Harem Hotel.
10 hours ago
-
Wrynn liked the chapter Pushing Things Too Far? in Harem Hotel.
10 hours ago
-
Wrynn posted a reply on the chapter Toll, Toll the Wedding Bells!!!!!!!!! in Harem Hotel.
12 hours ago
-
Wrynn left a comment on the chapter Toll, Toll the Wedding Bells!!!!!!!!! in Harem Hotel.
12 hours ago
-
Wrynn liked the chapter Toll, Toll the Wedding Bells!!!!!!!!! in Harem Hotel.
12 hours ago
-
Wrynn left a comment on the chapter Come on, baby, the laugh's on me in Harem Hotel.
13 hours ago
-
Wrynn liked the chapter Come on, baby, the laugh's on me in Harem Hotel.
13 hours ago
No recent activity
Wrynn has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Wrynn has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Wrynn has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Wrynn has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Wrynn has not earned any awards.