About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- August 26, 1993
- Location
- Falkenberg, Sweden
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Wolverine liked the chapter Confession, Promise.......and Blowjob in Planetary Alignment Harem.
1 week ago
-
Wolverine liked the chapter Nuclear Reaction in Planetary Alignment Harem.
2 weeks ago
-
Wolverine liked the chapter Burp and Rush in Planetary Alignment Harem.
2 weeks ago
-
Wolverine liked the chapter The world has become a raunchy urban fantasy and you are the 'protagonist' in Planetary Alignment Harem.
2 weeks ago
-
Wolverine liked the chapter The Whole Beer in Planetary Alignment Harem.
3 weeks ago
-
Wolverine liked the chapter Reinforcements Arrive in The Adventure Continues .
1 month ago
-
Wolverine liked the chapter To the victor goes the spoils. in The Adventure Continues .
1 month ago
-
Wolverine liked the chapter Crossbow (Ranger)(Chaotic Nuetral) in Caverns & Taverns.
1 month ago
-
Wolverine liked the chapter The battle is won. in The Adventure Continues .
1 month ago
-
Wolverine liked the chapter The Battle Begins in The Adventure Continues .
1 month ago
No recent activity
Wolverine has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Wolverine has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Wolverine has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Wolverine has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Wolverine has not earned any awards.