About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Wifi liked the chapter at her house, they don't waste time in My pride and Joy..
3 days ago
-
Wifi liked the chapter who said that's a bad thing, my girlfriend smells it in My pride and Joy..
3 days ago
-
Wifi liked the chapter The Inferno 2 - First Impressions in Silly Sexy Tomboy Futa.
4 days ago
-
Wifi liked the chapter Movie Night at Erika's 6 - Cleanup in Silly Sexy Tomboy Futa.
2 weeks ago
-
Wifi liked the chapter As far as possible in Gina becomes a futa.
3 weeks ago
-
Wifi liked the chapter Sofia wants to talk in Out of My League.
1 month ago
-
Wifi liked the chapter Sofia comes downstairs in Out of My League.
1 month ago
-
Wifi liked the chapter An unexpected visitor in Out of My League.
1 month ago
-
Wifi liked the chapter He climaxes in Out of My League.
1 month ago
-
Wifi liked the chapter Movie Night at Erika's 2 - Now That's a Dilemma in Silly Sexy Tomboy Futa.
1 month ago
No recent activity
Wifi has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Wifi has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Wifi has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Wifi has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Wifi has not earned any awards.