About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- February 24
- Location
- Sydney, australia
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Webb94 liked the chapter Slime... Hole? in The Pleasure Portal.
1 week ago
-
Webb94 liked the chapter Pinch yourself in Would You Rather.
1 week ago
-
Webb94 liked the chapter Your little step-sister Naomi in Would You Rather.
1 week ago
-
Webb94 liked the chapter Chapter Forty One in To Fly With A Flock, Once More.
2 weeks ago
-
Webb94 liked the chapter Chapter Fourty in To Fly With A Flock, Once More.
2 weeks ago
-
-
Webb94 liked the chapter As far as possible in Gina becomes a futa.
3 weeks ago
-
Webb94 liked the chapter Cheating Linda visits me in Amsterdam in Linda: A gorgeous secretary.
3 weeks ago
-
Webb94 liked the chapter The Whole Beer in Planetary Alignment Harem.
3 weeks ago
-
Webb94 liked the chapter Minotaur's Huge Cock in The Pleasure Portal.
3 weeks ago
No recent activity
Webb94 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Webb94 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Webb94 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Webb94 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Webb94 has not earned any awards.