About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
WaitTheFuck liked the chapter The Beach 2.0 in Trigger Word.
1 month ago
-
WaitTheFuck liked the chapter Stardom in Trigger Word.
1 month ago
-
WaitTheFuck liked the chapter A Whole Lot of Fun. in Normality.
1 month ago
-
WaitTheFuck liked the chapter The Girl's Powder Room in Normality.
1 month ago
-
WaitTheFuck liked the chapter A Sharp Dressed Man in Normality.
1 month ago
-
WaitTheFuck liked the chapter Data Mining Marisol in Normality.
1 month ago
-
WaitTheFuck liked the chapter Teasing Heather in Normality.
1 month ago
-
WaitTheFuck liked the chapter Side by Side Comparison in Normality.
1 month ago
-
WaitTheFuck liked the chapter Double Dipping in Normality.
1 month ago
-
WaitTheFuck liked the chapter Whatever the customer wants. in Normality.
1 month ago
No recent activity
WaitTheFuck has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
WaitTheFuck has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
WaitTheFuck has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
WaitTheFuck has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
WaitTheFuck has not earned any awards.