About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- Florida
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
VoidDude liked the chapter Steamy Release in The Blade That Binds.
1 year ago
-
VoidDude liked the chapter Introduction in The Blade That Binds.
1 year ago
No recent activity
VoidDude has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
VoidDude has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
VoidDude has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
VoidDude has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
VoidDude has not earned any awards.