About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
VinnyT83 left a comment on the chapter Lily’s transformation an epilogue in Vampire.
1 hour ago
-
VinnyT83 liked the chapter Both Girls Get Fanged in Vampire Invasion.
8 months ago
-
VinnyT83 liked the chapter Megans friendly fangs in Fangtastic Vacation.
1 year ago
-
VinnyT83 liked the chapter Amy's return in The Wish.
1 year ago
-
VinnyT83 liked the chapter Her fangs press in in The Wish.
1 year ago
-
VinnyT83 liked the chapter First quarter in A Collection of Vampire Short Stories.
1 year ago
-
VinnyT83 liked the chapter Hots for each other in The Haunted House at the End of the World.
1 year ago
-
VinnyT83 liked the chapter They walk in onto Reily in The Haunted House at the End of the World.
1 year ago
-
VinnyT83 liked the chapter Will’s Cock is Huge in Vampire Invasion.
1 year ago
-
VinnyT83 liked the chapter Kill it here, once and for all in Resident Evil 2 but with vampires.
1 year ago
No recent activity
VinnyT83 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
VinnyT83 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
VinnyT83 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
VinnyT83 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
VinnyT83 has not earned any awards.