About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Vidal liked the chapter Chapter 5: Please... We'll Be Discovered in Reborn as a Villain? Then I’ll Rule This World!.
1 year ago
-
Vidal liked the chapter Chapter 4: No Choice, I Have to Ask the Goddess to Assist My Cultivation in Reborn as a Villain? Then I’ll Rule This World!.
1 year ago
-
Vidal liked the chapter Chapter 3: A Completely Out-of-Control Situation, the Goddess Falls to the Mortal Realm! in Reborn as a Villain? Then I’ll Rule This World!.
1 year ago
-
Vidal liked the chapter Chapter 2: Madam, You Truly Understand Self-Sabotage in Reborn as a Villain? Then I’ll Rule This World!.
1 year ago
-
Vidal liked the chapter Head to the School Office. in The Appraiser .
1 year ago
-
Vidal liked the chapter Introduction in The Appraiser .
1 year ago
-
Vidal liked the chapter Work as usual, and early afternoon classes. in Relationship Editor.
1 year ago
-
Vidal liked the chapter Alex, then Heather, then Alex again. in Relationship Editor.
1 year ago
-
Vidal liked the chapter Chapter 12: The Widow’s Secret Lesson and Lilith’s Pitiful Perspective in From Pawn to King: Ruling a Harem of Chaos.
1 year ago
-
Vidal liked the chapter Chapter 11: Lilith Felt Unprecedented Panic in From Pawn to King: Ruling a Harem of Chaos.
1 year ago
No recent activity
Vidal has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Vidal has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Vidal has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Vidal has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Vidal has not earned any awards.