About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- November 30, 1971
- Location
- Germany
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
-
Glied or Penis
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
-
Scheide
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Ulf6 liked the chapter Katrin wird von Achmed besamt in Katrin.
6 hours ago
-
Ulf6 liked the chapter Auf dem Heimweg wird Katrin von einem Unbekannten verfolgt in Katrin.
6 hours ago
-
Ulf6 liked the chapter Katrin verliert auch noch ihre anale Unschuld in Katrin.
1 day ago
-
Ulf6 liked the chapter Daddy's Ding in Katrin.
2 days ago
-
Ulf6 liked the chapter Katrins Bestrafung in Katrin.
2 days ago
-
Ulf6 liked the chapter Katrin lässt sich auch noch von Mike ficken in Katrin.
2 days ago
-
Ulf6 liked the chapter Katrin wird von Charlie entjungfert und gefickt in Katrin.
3 days ago
-
Ulf6 liked the chapter Katrin wird von Mike in den Mund gefickt in Katrin.
4 days ago
-
Ulf6 liked the chapter Kwame entjungfert auch Annes Arschloch in Ausreisserin in Not.
1 week ago
-
Ulf6 liked the chapter Michaela bringt Kwames Schwanz wieder auf Vordermann in Ausreisserin in Not.
1 week ago
No recent activity
Ulf6 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Ulf6 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Ulf6 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Ulf6 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Ulf6 has not earned any awards.