About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
ULTRABLACK-Z liked the chapter Helps Ava with her dress in Faithful husband .
2 days ago
-
ULTRABLACK-Z liked the chapter No, let her play with your cock as you feed her food in Welcome to Hero Academy .
2 days ago
-
ULTRABLACK-Z liked the chapter Continues to question the blonde cougar in Welcome to Hero Academy .
2 days ago
-
ULTRABLACK-Z liked the chapter Bonnie gets thrown into Kim's cell in Bleached heroes & villains.
1 week ago
-
ULTRABLACK-Z liked the chapter You give Devon a lightsaber in Bleached Galaxy.
1 week ago
-
ULTRABLACK-Z liked the chapter back at the Kardashian villa in Bleached Celebs.
1 week ago
-
ULTRABLACK-Z liked the chapter Jake watches as you ruin Ava's asshole in BWC Bull headmaster (Reboot).
1 week ago
-
ULTRABLACK-Z liked the chapter His mom has a new look! in Mom's Secret Spy Trigger.
2 weeks ago
-
ULTRABLACK-Z liked the chapter He checks out what his mother is upto in Mom's Secret Spy Trigger.
2 weeks ago
-
ULTRABLACK-Z liked the chapter Shego and Felicia complete their mission in Bleached heroes & villains.
3 weeks ago
No recent activity
ULTRABLACK-Z has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
ULTRABLACK-Z has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
ULTRABLACK-Z has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
ULTRABLACK-Z has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
ULTRABLACK-Z has not earned any awards.