About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
TwistedPervert liked the chapter Ron hears something in R&G - The Lusty Summer of Ron and Ginny.
6 days ago
-
TwistedPervert liked the chapter Introduction in R&G - The Lusty Summer of Ron and Ginny.
6 days ago
-
TwistedPervert liked the chapter In her own way. in The Simpsons.
1 week ago
-
TwistedPervert liked the chapter Bart tries to blackmail Lisa. in The Simpsons.
1 week ago
-
TwistedPervert liked the chapter Introduction in The Simpsons.
1 week ago
-
-
TwistedPervert liked the chapter Spooky in Celebrity Bondage.
1 week ago
-
TwistedPervert liked the chapter The Deal in Celebrity Bondage.
1 week ago
-
TwistedPervert liked the chapter Introduction in Celebrity Bondage.
1 week ago
-
TwistedPervert liked the chapter Primal Desires in parasite host.
2 months ago
No recent activity
TwistedPervert has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
TwistedPervert has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
TwistedPervert has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
TwistedPervert has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
TwistedPervert has not earned any awards.