More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

what happens when he wakes up?

Primal Desires

Mike awoke with a start his weary eyes briefly flickered around the room as last night's events ran through his mind. At first, he thought it had all been a weird fantasy until he caught a glimpse of himself in the mirror. His lips curled into a predatory grin as he eyed up his newly formed muscular figure, whilst he had always been slim these proportions were something else.

In his mind, Mike could hear vague whispers urging him to find others and spread his gift. At first, Mike tried to fight against them until he felt a pulse of overwhelming arousal encompass his entire body. Looking downward he was awestruck by the sight of his rock-hard twelve-inch cock. A green goo oozed from the tip and Mike knew his purpose was to make the others consume his seed and become the sluts he desired them to be.

A feral snarl slid from Mikes's lips as he wandered out into the corridor. His hearing seemed vastly superior as he could hear music coming from his sister's room, down the hall. Mike could also make out his mother’s melodic laughter as she sat idly in front of the television. They were both oblivious to his transformation and he knew that had to change…

Who Be Mike's First; Mother or Sister?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)