About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Trexchbi liked the chapter Unleash your cum inside Kat. in The Choices We Make.
1 week ago
-
Trexchbi liked the chapter Take things to the back. in The Choices We Make.
1 week ago
-
Trexchbi liked the chapter You have your stories straight, there's time. in The Choices We Make.
1 week ago
-
Trexchbi liked the chapter Cool but defrosting. in The Choices We Make.
1 week ago
-
Trexchbi liked the chapter Work out the changes later. in The Choices We Make.
1 week ago
-
Trexchbi liked the chapter Not when she’s drunk like that. in The Choices We Make.
1 week ago
-
Trexchbi liked the chapter Panic for now. in The Choices We Make.
1 week ago
-
Trexchbi liked the chapter T.G.I Friday! in The Choices We Make.
1 week ago
-
Trexchbi liked the chapter Ready. Set. Blow! in The Choices We Make.
1 week ago
-
Trexchbi liked the chapter Check it now. in The Choices We Make.
1 week ago
No recent activity
Trexchbi has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Trexchbi has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Trexchbi has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Trexchbi has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Trexchbi has not earned any awards.