About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- Nearest starbucks
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
-
Read erotica
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
-
Blue Lock
- My favorite word for "penis" is
-
Balmung
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
-
Kut
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
-
Horny
No recent activity
Torata has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Torata has not published any stories.
-
The Rulebook
by ashes2ashes
A lucky protagonist stumbles across a magic book that lets them rewrite the rules.
Mind Control English 73 Chapters Deep 652 Words/Chapter 145,177 Likes 60,566,529 Views Customizable15 Chapters Contributed Latest contribution 2 years ago
No contributed stories yet
Torata has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Torata has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Torata has not earned any awards.