About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
-
Cock
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
-
Pussy
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Tiffany liked the chapter The cab pulls up... in X-Change.
3 days ago
-
Tiffany liked the chapter Interrupted in X-Change.
1 week ago
-
Tiffany liked the chapter Lucas, dealing with strict parents in X-Change.
1 week ago
-
-
Tiffany liked the chapter Family Discussion in X-Change.
1 week ago
-
Tiffany liked the chapter More times that you can count in X-Change.
1 week ago
-
Tiffany liked the chapter Fuck you much harder in X-Change.
1 week ago
-
Tiffany liked the chapter Shower time in X-Change.
1 week ago
-
Tiffany liked the chapter To the spa in X-Change.
1 week ago
-
No recent activity
Tiffany has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Tiffany has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Tiffany has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Tiffany has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Tiffany has not earned any awards.