About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Thunderage liked the chapter Go back to Chen's place to smoke some weed in Life as a Gooner.
1 week ago
-
-
Thunderage liked the chapter Little sister, don't you do what your big sister done in Harem Hotel.
1 month ago
-
Thunderage liked the chapter 'Cause the IRS is coming and they're brimming for a fight in Harem Hotel.
1 month ago
-
Thunderage liked the chapter Don't look at her smile in Harem Hotel.
1 month ago
-
Thunderage liked the chapter Push it, push it, to the limit, limit in Harem Hotel.
1 month ago
-
Thunderage liked the chapter But my love is fairer than any in Harem Hotel.
1 month ago
-
Thunderage liked the chapter Clear is the water that flows from the Boyne in Harem Hotel.
1 month ago
-
Thunderage liked the chapter Fair is the lily of the valley in Harem Hotel.
1 month ago
-
Thunderage liked the chapter So yeah, we're going down in Harem Hotel.
1 month ago
No recent activity
Thunderage has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Thunderage has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Thunderage has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Thunderage has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Thunderage has not earned any awards.