About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
No recent activity
Thieftking407 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Thieftking407 has not published any stories.
-
Mind Controlling Mutant
by Cross C
A mind controlling student is enrolled at the academy.
Mind Control English 118 Chapters Deep 1,611 Words/Chapter 44,644 Likes 7,962,376 Views1 Chapter Contributed Latest contribution 4 hours ago
No contributed stories yet
Thieftking407 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Thieftking407 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Thieftking407 has not earned any awards.