About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Thieftking407 received a new award: First Like.
57 minutes ago
-
Thieftking407 received a new award: First Chapter.
3 hours ago
-
Thieftking407 published the chapter Breaking down the White Queen in Mind Controlling Mutant.
4 hours ago
No recent activity
Thieftking407 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Thieftking407 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Thieftking407 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Thieftking407 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Thieftking407 has not earned any awards.