About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
-
Write history books
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Theyol published the chapter Annabelle and Adam Dolls in Time Freeze.
21 hours ago
-
Theyol published the chapter Fun Together in Time Freeze.
21 hours ago
-
Theyol posted a reply on the chapter Katie’s Outing in Time Freeze.
1 day ago
-
Theyol published the chapter Prom redux in Time Freeze.
1 day ago
-
Theyol published the chapter Mark’s choice the day before in Time Freeze.
1 day ago
-
Theyol published the chapter Katie’s Outing in Time Freeze.
3 days ago
-
Theyol liked the chapter Lily takes her test in Time Freeze.
3 weeks ago
-
Theyol published the chapter White House in Frozen Assets (Chyoa Edition).
3 weeks ago
-
Theyol liked the chapter The party rages on in Frozen Assets (Chyoa Edition).
4 weeks ago
-
Theyol published the chapter Miami Beach in Frozen Assets (Chyoa Edition).
1 month ago
No recent activity
Theyol has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Theyol has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Theyol has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Theyol has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Theyol has not earned any awards.