About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Theretic liked the chapter The First Harem Tournament 15 – Brackets and Banter in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
3 days ago
-
Theretic liked the chapter The First Harem Tournament 14 – Speed Demons [Siena POV] in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
3 days ago
-
Theretic left a comment on the chapter The First Harem Tournament 16 – An Outside View [Citizen POV] in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
5 days ago
-
Theretic liked the chapter The First Harem Tournament 13 – Field Tests and Talks in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
1 week ago
-
Theretic liked the chapter The First Harem Tournament 12 – Bird Chasing in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
1 week ago
-
Theretic liked the chapter The First Harem Tournament 11 – Far Viewing [Romulus POV] in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
1 week ago
-
Theretic liked the chapter The First Harem Tournament 10 – Comforting Lines in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
1 week ago
-
Theretic liked the chapter The First Harem Tournament 9 – The Quiet Ones [Jane POV] in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
2 weeks ago
-
Theretic liked the chapter The First Harem Tournament 8 – Watching and Waiting in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
2 weeks ago
-
Theretic liked the chapter The First Harem Tournament 7 – Fight, Fight, Fight, Kiss, Kiss, Kiss! [Metra POV] in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
2 weeks ago
No recent activity
Theretic has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Theretic has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Theretic has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Theretic has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Theretic has not earned any awards.