About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Thehackysackpack left a comment on the chapter She doesn't really have a choice in Mom's Secret Spy Trigger.
4 days ago
-
Thehackysackpack liked the chapter Of course he will in Mom's Secret Spy Trigger.
4 days ago
-
Thehackysackpack liked the chapter She doesn't really have a choice in Mom's Secret Spy Trigger.
1 week ago
-
Thehackysackpack left a comment on the chapter The Tests in Mom's Secret Spy Trigger.
2 weeks ago
-
Thehackysackpack liked the chapter The Tests in Mom's Secret Spy Trigger.
2 weeks ago
-
Thehackysackpack liked the chapter Yes in The Making of a Cock Slave.
2 weeks ago
-
Thehackysackpack posted a reply on the chapter Miranda needs to cheat on her girlfriend in Women Have Needs.
1 month ago
-
Thehackysackpack posted a reply on the chapter Miranda needs to cheat on her girlfriend in Women Have Needs.
1 month ago
-
Thehackysackpack left a comment on the chapter Stop himself at the last moment in Mom's Secret Spy Trigger.
1 month ago
-
Thehackysackpack liked the chapter Stop himself at the last moment in Mom's Secret Spy Trigger.
1 month ago
No recent activity
Thehackysackpack has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Thehackysackpack has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Thehackysackpack has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Thehackysackpack has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Thehackysackpack has not earned any awards.