About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
-
dick
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
-
pussy
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
No recent activity
Thefrenchhacker has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Thefrenchhacker has not published any stories.
-
Permanent Nudity Crisis
An ENF story with the caveat that the nudity is permanent. These girls are _never_ going to get their clothes back.
Exhibitionist & Voyeur English 3 Chapters Deep 52 Words/Chapter 28 Likes 14,751 Views1 Chapter Contributed Latest contribution 7 years ago -
Freedom to Fuck
by SexistAliien
A series of stories in a free-use world where men can fuck any women they want. Heavy focus on , bimbos, watersports, pregnancy and body modification.
Exhibitionist & Voyeur English 35 Chapters Deep 557 Words/Chapter 4,859 Likes 3,823,211 Views1 Chapter Contributed Latest contribution 7 years ago -
The Rulebook
by ashes2ashes
A lucky protagonist stumbles across a magic book that lets them rewrite the rules.
Mind Control English 73 Chapters Deep 652 Words/Chapter 145,168 Likes 60,562,643 Views Customizable1 Chapter Contributed Latest contribution 7 years ago
No contributed stories yet
Thefrenchhacker has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Thefrenchhacker has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Thefrenchhacker has not earned any awards.