About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- September 17
- Location
- Earth
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Thefly liked the chapter Group Dynamics in Would You Rather.
5 days ago
-
Thefly liked the chapter Chapter 113: Welcome to the Beast Forest! in Absolute Control: The Bald Telepath.
6 days ago
-
Thefly liked the chapter Lunch date in The Epic of Wilkes Tempest.
1 week ago
-
Thefly liked the chapter A Date with Beatrice in The Epic of Wilkes Tempest.
1 week ago
-
Thefly liked the chapter Ignoring the Insanity[lewd content] in The Epic of Wilkes Tempest.
1 week ago
-
Thefly liked the chapter Moving Onward in The Epic of Wilkes Tempest.
1 week ago
-
Thefly liked the chapter Shipwrecked in The Epic of Wilkes Tempest.
1 week ago
-
Thefly liked the chapter Labors of Love in The Epic of Wilkes Tempest.
1 week ago
-
Thefly liked the chapter Brotherhood and Bewilderment in The Epic of Wilkes Tempest.
1 week ago
-
Thefly liked the chapter Time Spent Healing in The Epic of Wilkes Tempest.
1 week ago
No recent activity
Thefly has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Thefly has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Thefly has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Thefly has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Thefly has not earned any awards.