About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
The_Western_Wanderer liked the chapter Job Interviews can be Awkward in Dream a Little Dream of Me.
3 hours ago
-
The_Western_Wanderer liked the chapter Bathroom Break in Dream a Little Dream of Me.
3 hours ago
-
The_Western_Wanderer liked the chapter The Morning Routine in Dream a Little Dream of Me.
3 hours ago
-
The_Western_Wanderer liked the chapter Strip Me Baby One More Time in Dream a Little Dream of Me.
3 hours ago
-
The_Western_Wanderer liked the chapter The Power of Suggestion in Dream a Little Dream of Me.
3 hours ago
-
The_Western_Wanderer liked the chapter Cocktails and Conversation in Dream a Little Dream of Me.
3 hours ago
-
The_Western_Wanderer liked the chapter Customer Satisfaction in Dream a Little Dream of Me.
3 hours ago
-
The_Western_Wanderer liked the chapter A Whole New Light in Dream a Little Dream of Me.
3 hours ago
-
The_Western_Wanderer liked the chapter Stolen at the Gym, 2 in Stolen at the Gym.
21 hours ago
-
The_Western_Wanderer liked the chapter Introduction in Stolen at the Gym.
21 hours ago
No recent activity
The_Western_Wanderer has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
The_Western_Wanderer has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
The_Western_Wanderer has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
The_Western_Wanderer has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
The_Western_Wanderer has not earned any awards.