About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
TheVenom808 liked the chapter The First Harem Tournament 20 – Family and Stuff in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
11 hours ago
-
TheVenom808 liked the chapter The First Harem Tournament 19 – Start of Day 2 in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
1 day ago
-
TheVenom808 liked the chapter The First Harem Tournament 18 – End of Day 1 in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
2 days ago
-
TheVenom808 liked the chapter Up and Coming 10 – Upstarts Gathering in Corporate Dominion.
4 days ago
-
TheVenom808 liked the chapter The First Harem Tournament 17 – A friendly Spar between Sisters [Metra POV] in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
5 days ago
-
TheVenom808 liked the chapter The First Harem Tournament 16 – An Outside View [Citizen POV] in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
6 days ago
-
TheVenom808 liked the chapter Band practice. in The Spirit of Lust.
1 week ago
-
TheVenom808 liked the chapter The band arrives. in The Spirit of Lust.
1 week ago
-
TheVenom808 liked the chapter The First Harem Tournament 17 – A friendly Spar between Sisters [Metra POV] in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
1 week ago
-
TheVenom808 liked the chapter The First Harem Tournament 16 – An Outside View [Citizen POV] in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
1 week ago
No recent activity
TheVenom808 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
TheVenom808 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
TheVenom808 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
TheVenom808 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
TheVenom808 has not earned any awards.