About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
-
fantasy, sci-fi
- My favorite word for "penis" is
-
Cock...just a satisfying sound in the mouth
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
-
My passion for creativity bounds beyond other mediums.
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
TheRevolvingDoor liked the chapter A run-in with the Dean in BCU (black cock university).
1 week ago
-
TheRevolvingDoor liked the chapter Texting Dre. in "We were on a break!".
2 weeks ago
-
TheRevolvingDoor liked the chapter Hughs calling in "We were on a break!".
2 weeks ago
-
TheRevolvingDoor liked the chapter Mara Kneels in "We were on a break!".
2 weeks ago
-
TheRevolvingDoor liked the chapter Seduction. in "We were on a break!".
2 weeks ago
-
TheRevolvingDoor liked the chapter Out of control. in "We were on a break!".
2 weeks ago
-
TheRevolvingDoor liked the chapter Sex in Erin Online.
2 weeks ago
-
TheRevolvingDoor liked the chapter Marie, enjoying her children being home for the summer in Oblivious.
3 weeks ago
-
TheRevolvingDoor liked the chapter Grace - Free use Collar in Oblivious.
3 weeks ago
-
TheRevolvingDoor liked the chapter I invite my friend over in Oblivious.
3 weeks ago
No recent activity
TheRevolvingDoor has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
TheRevolvingDoor has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
TheRevolvingDoor has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
TheRevolvingDoor has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
TheRevolvingDoor has not earned any awards.