About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
-
go quantity surveying with Ethel the Aardvark
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
ThePinkPiccolo liked the chapter Submission Requirements in Faye's Official CHYOA Story Contest 2026.
1 week ago
-
ThePinkPiccolo published the chapter The restructure in Thought Bubbles.
1 week ago
-
ThePinkPiccolo published the chapter An Awkward ride in Thought Bubbles.
3 weeks ago
-
ThePinkPiccolo received a new award: CHYOA Favorite.
3 weeks ago
-
ThePinkPiccolo published the chapter New messages and catching a bus in Thought Bubbles.
3 weeks ago
-
ThePinkPiccolo published the chapter Fucking Lillian in Thought Bubbles.
1 month ago
-
ThePinkPiccolo left a comment on the chapter A taste of Lillian in Thought Bubbles.
1 month ago
-
ThePinkPiccolo left a comment on the chapter A taste of Lillian in Thought Bubbles.
1 month ago
-
ThePinkPiccolo published the chapter A taste of Lillian in Thought Bubbles.
1 month ago
-
ThePinkPiccolo liked the chapter Full Service in Everyone's Boyfriend.
1 month ago
No recent activity
ThePinkPiccolo has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
ThePinkPiccolo has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
ThePinkPiccolo has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
ThePinkPiccolo has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
ThePinkPiccolo has not earned any awards.