About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
TheMagnanimous liked the chapter Fast Tracking the New Girl in The Romance Mechanic.
1 day ago
-
TheMagnanimous liked the chapter Good things come to those who wait in Babysitter Moves In.
2 days ago
-
TheMagnanimous liked the chapter A different angle! in 5 on 1.
2 days ago
-
TheMagnanimous liked the chapter Introduction in 5 on 1.
2 days ago
-
TheMagnanimous liked the chapter Chapter Five in Mind Controlled Daydreams and Nightmares.
1 week ago
-
TheMagnanimous liked the chapter Hello there. in My Idle Harem!.
1 week ago
-
TheMagnanimous liked the chapter Chapter 157 in The Collector.
1 week ago
-
TheMagnanimous liked the chapter Stoutbottom Burrow in Tabula Rasa.
1 week ago
-
TheMagnanimous liked the chapter Yes in Futanari World.
2 weeks ago
-
TheMagnanimous liked the chapter Chapter 153 in The Collector.
2 weeks ago
No recent activity
TheMagnanimous has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
TheMagnanimous has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
TheMagnanimous has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
TheMagnanimous has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
TheMagnanimous has not earned any awards.