About me
- Gender
- Female
- Birthday
- October 25, 1992
- Location
- Canada
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
-
Roleplay, play video games, write non-erotica.
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
-
Fantasy mostly.
- My favorite word for "penis" is
-
Cock
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
-
Cunt
- I write erotica because
-
It's fun
- In conclusion, I am
-
Here to write and get off.
-
TheLeherengin published the chapter The Guarded Path in Tower of Voices: Second Run.
1 day ago
-
TheLeherengin posted a reply on the chapter Slaughter in Tower of Voices: Second Run.
3 days ago
-
TheLeherengin published the chapter Slaughter in Tower of Voices: Second Run.
3 days ago
-
TheLeherengin published the chapter A Kobold's Gift in Tower of Voices: Second Run.
1 week ago
-
TheLeherengin published the chapter Some Further Questions in Tower of Voices: Second Run.
1 week ago
-
TheLeherengin published the chapter Back to Magritte in Tower of Voices: Second Run.
2 weeks ago
-
TheLeherengin published the chapter Firing Squad in Tower of Voices: Second Run.
2 weeks ago
-
TheLeherengin published the chapter Breaking The Breaker in Tower of Voices: Second Run.
3 weeks ago
-
TheLeherengin published the chapter Humanitarian Mission in Tower of Voices: Second Run.
3 weeks ago
-
TheLeherengin published the chapter Maple in Tower of Voices: Second Run.
4 weeks ago
No recent activity
TheLeherengin has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
TheLeherengin has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
TheLeherengin has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
TheLeherengin has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
TheLeherengin has not earned any awards.