About me
- Gender
- Female
- Birthday
- March 28, 1994
- Location
- United Kingdom
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
-
I don't really read erotica. I read a lot though.
- My favorite word for "penis" is
-
Cock
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
-
Pussy or Cunt
- I write erotica because
-
I'm creative and have a dirty mind. Also I'm not bad at writing.
- In conclusion, I am
- -
No recent activity
TheBoredWriter has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
TheBoredWriter has not published any stories.
-
Game Monster
by Cantalope
You come into being as a low-level monster, the kind heroes chew through like popcorn. You know the drill, whether you're a player yourself or an artificial intelligence, and you're sick of it. You set out on your own quest: to defeat the heroes at any cost (or at least be an epic boss somewhere down the line).
Science Fiction English 79 Chapters Deep 618 Words/Chapter 66,258 Likes 19,259,030 Views2 Chapters Contributed Latest contribution 8 years ago
No contributed stories yet
TheBoredWriter has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
TheBoredWriter has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
TheBoredWriter has not earned any awards.