About me
- Gender
- Non-binary
- Birthday
- May 19, 2001
- Location
- Canada
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
-
Play games, watch videos, and desperately avoid thinking about the state of the world
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
-
I have certain specific fetishes that are frustratingly underepresented.
- In conclusion, I am
-
One anxious, procrastinatey
boi
-
The Pervy Watcher liked the chapter Kristi!!! in Blowjob Universe.
1 day ago
-
The Pervy Watcher liked the chapter You hit the jackpot in Blowjob Universe.
1 day ago
-
The Pervy Watcher liked the chapter But it's too late... in Blackout drunk.
5 days ago
-
The Pervy Watcher liked the chapter Absolute Destruction in Misogyny Heaven.
2 weeks ago
-
The Pervy Watcher liked the chapter Bad Dragon toys in Misogyny Heaven.
2 weeks ago
-
The Pervy Watcher liked the chapter Raid the Kitchen in Blowjob Universe.
4 weeks ago
-
The Pervy Watcher liked the chapter Carla (Free Use) in Airport Security.
4 weeks ago
-
The Pervy Watcher liked the chapter Blowjob in A Boring Evening.
1 month ago
-
The Pervy Watcher liked the chapter Let Her Go in A Boring Evening.
1 month ago
-
The Pervy Watcher liked the chapter Ambush Her in A Boring Evening.
1 month ago
No recent activity
The Pervy Watcher has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
The Pervy Watcher has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
The Pervy Watcher has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
The Pervy Watcher has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
The Pervy Watcher has not earned any awards.