About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
The Masternator liked the chapter MIA in Constantly Cucked Cloud.
1 week ago
-
The Masternator received a new award: Conversation Starter.
1 week ago
-
The Masternator left a comment on the chapter Chameleon Part 2 in The Rulebook.
1 week ago
-
The Masternator liked the chapter Rewrites the rules to punishments aren’t optional in The Rulebook.
2 weeks ago
-
The Masternator liked the chapter Nick's punishments in The Rulebook.
3 months ago
-
The Masternator left a comment on the chapter Would you Rather Part 2 in The Rulebook.
4 months ago
-
The Masternator left a comment on the chapter Would you Rather? in The Rulebook.
4 months ago
-
The Masternator left a comment on the chapter Would you Rather? in The Rulebook.
4 months ago
-
The Masternator left a comment on the chapter Would you Rather? in The Rulebook.
4 months ago
-
The Masternator left a comment on the chapter Reviewing the rules in The Rulebook.
4 months ago
No recent activity
The Masternator has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
The Masternator has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
The Masternator has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
The Masternator has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
The Masternator has not earned any awards.