About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- UK
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
-
Write regular sci-fi and Fantasy
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
-
Sci-fi and Fantasy especially about Dragons
- My favorite word for "penis" is
-
Penis or Cock or dick
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
-
Pussy or vag
- I write erotica because
-
I am board
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
The Dark Traveler liked the chapter Accept your first quest. in Living in Your Sister's Shadow.
4 days ago
-
The Dark Traveler liked the chapter Olivia's obsession. in Living in Your Sister's Shadow.
5 days ago
-
The Dark Traveler posted a reply on the chapter Introduction in Thrust.
6 days ago
-
The Dark Traveler published the chapter The cycle breaks in Modern Fantasy.
6 days ago
-
The Dark Traveler published the chapter This becomes a cycle in Modern Fantasy.
6 days ago
-
The Dark Traveler published the chapter 19 years in Modern Fantasy.
6 days ago
-
The Dark Traveler published the chapter Milafir: a middle-aged elf in Modern Fantasy.
6 days ago
-
The Dark Traveler posted a reply on the chapter Introduction in Thrust.
6 days ago
-
The Dark Traveler published the chapter Homework in Modern Fantasy.
1 week ago
-
The Dark Traveler published the chapter Beach ride in Modern Fantasy.
1 week ago
No recent activity
The Dark Traveler has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
The Dark Traveler has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
The Dark Traveler has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
The Dark Traveler has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
The Dark Traveler has not earned any awards.