About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Teserakt6 liked the chapter Primal in The Submission Accelerator.
1 hour ago
-
Teserakt6 liked the chapter Jake wakes up to his new nightmare in BWC Bull headmaster (Reboot).
2 days ago
-
Teserakt6 liked the chapter The Practical Exam in The Sweetest Corruption.
3 days ago
-
Teserakt6 liked the chapter Bonnie gets thrown into Kim's cell in Bleached heroes & villains.
5 days ago
-
Teserakt6 liked the chapter Hello there. in My Idle Harem!.
5 days ago
-
Teserakt6 liked the chapter Chapter Six in Mind Controlled Daydreams and Nightmares.
6 days ago
-
Teserakt6 liked the chapter back at the Kardashian villa in Bleached Celebs.
1 week ago
-
Teserakt6 liked the chapter Jake watches as you ruin Ava's asshole in BWC Bull headmaster (Reboot).
1 week ago
-
Teserakt6 liked the chapter The Toughest Bitch in The Submission Accelerator.
1 week ago
-
Teserakt6 liked the chapter Carlos comes home pissed in Bwc Bull Empire.
1 week ago
No recent activity
Teserakt6 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Teserakt6 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Teserakt6 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Teserakt6 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Teserakt6 has not earned any awards.