About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- May 25
- Location
- Tillsonburg,ON
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
-
Play video games
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
-
Adventure novels
- My favorite word for "penis" is
-
Cock
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
-
Pussy
- I write erotica because
-
It's fun
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Tartarek liked the chapter You tell the galaxy your message in Bleached Galaxy.
1 day ago
-
Tartarek liked the chapter Kim pays you a visit in Bleached Celebs.
1 day ago
-
Tartarek liked the chapter Jake wakes up to his new nightmare in BWC Bull headmaster (Reboot).
1 day ago
-
Tartarek liked the chapter Introduction in Birthday Boy.
4 days ago
-
Tartarek liked the chapter A unexpected guest arrives in Aiden's Bleached Bitches.
4 days ago
-
Tartarek liked the chapter Bonnie gets thrown into Kim's cell in Bleached heroes & villains.
5 days ago
-
Tartarek liked the chapter back at the Kardashian villa in Bleached Celebs.
1 week ago
-
Tartarek liked the chapter Danny Phantom in Cartoon Waifu's.
1 week ago
-
Tartarek liked the chapter Nickelodeon in Cartoon Waifu's.
1 week ago
-
Tartarek liked the chapter You give Devon a lightsaber in Bleached Galaxy.
1 week ago
No recent activity
Tartarek has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Tartarek has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Tartarek has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Tartarek has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Tartarek has not earned any awards.