About me
- Gender
- Female (a trans woman)
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- Canada
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
-
fantasy and sci-fi novels.
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
-
horny.
-
Talasia liked the chapter To monday at the office, Steven tries to quit in BimCorp™.
3 days ago
-
Talasia liked the chapter "Let's follow Janelle's lead..." in What It Takes to Succeed (in Slutworld).
1 week ago
-
Talasia liked the chapter "Chrissy's got the right idea...but I think we can go farther." in What It Takes to Succeed (in Slutworld).
2 weeks ago
-
Talasia liked the chapter She tries out for cheerleading. in What It Takes to Succeed (in Slutworld).
4 weeks ago
-
Talasia liked the chapter ...and then she faces a choice. in What It Takes to Succeed (in Slutworld).
4 weeks ago
-
Talasia liked the chapter Introduction in Mike's daughter Janine – Ch. 1.
1 month ago
-
Talasia liked the chapter She sucks his cock. in What It Takes to Succeed (in Slutworld).
1 month ago
-
Talasia liked the chapter He manages to distract her, though it takes some work. in What It Takes to Succeed (in Slutworld).
1 month ago
-
Talasia liked the chapter With the rich kids in What It Takes to Succeed (in Slutworld).
1 month ago
-
Talasia liked the chapter He accepts her offer. in What It Takes to Succeed (in Slutworld).
1 month ago
No recent activity
Talasia has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Talasia has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Talasia has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Talasia has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Talasia has not earned any awards.