About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- January 1, 2000
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
THE_1_man liked the chapter You tell the galaxy your message in Bleached Galaxy.
9 hours ago
-
THE_1_man liked the chapter Thalzor reveals the truth of the Tarkat curse in Bleached Fantasy world.
9 hours ago
-
THE_1_man liked the chapter Wade and Drakken wake up in Bleached heroes & villains.
9 hours ago
-
THE_1_man liked the chapter Kim pays you a visit in Bleached Celebs.
3 days ago
-
THE_1_man liked the chapter Bonnie gets thrown into Kim's cell in Bleached heroes & villains.
5 days ago
-
THE_1_man liked the chapter A unexpected guest arrives in Aiden's Bleached Bitches.
5 days ago
-
THE_1_man liked the chapter You continue to fight Reaper in Bleached Fantasy world.
1 week ago
-
THE_1_man liked the chapter You give Devon a lightsaber in Bleached Galaxy.
1 week ago
-
THE_1_man liked the chapter Ava obeys your commands in BWC Bull headmaster (Reboot).
1 week ago
-
THE_1_man liked the chapter Ava and you leave the school in BWC Bull headmaster (Reboot).
1 week ago
No recent activity
THE_1_man has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
THE_1_man has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
THE_1_man has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
THE_1_man has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
THE_1_man has not earned any awards.