About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
SusTiffuDi liked the chapter Wade and Drakken wake up in Bleached heroes & villains.
20 hours ago
-
SusTiffuDi liked the chapter Thalzor reveals the truth of the Tarkat curse in Bleached Fantasy world.
20 hours ago
-
SusTiffuDi liked the chapter You tell the galaxy your message in Bleached Galaxy.
20 hours ago
-
SusTiffuDi liked the chapter Jake wakes up to his new nightmare in BWC Bull headmaster (Reboot).
20 hours ago
-
SusTiffuDi liked the chapter A unexpected guest arrives in Aiden's Bleached Bitches.
20 hours ago
-
SusTiffuDi liked the chapter You watch some TV with Ariella in Bwc Bull Empire.
23 hours ago
-
SusTiffuDi liked the chapter Bonnie gets thrown into Kim's cell in Bleached heroes & villains.
1 day ago
-
SusTiffuDi liked the chapter You continue to fight Reaper in Bleached Fantasy world.
1 week ago
-
SusTiffuDi liked the chapter You give Devon a lightsaber in Bleached Galaxy.
1 week ago
-
SusTiffuDi liked the chapter Jake watches as you ruin Ava's asshole in BWC Bull headmaster (Reboot).
1 week ago
No recent activity
SusTiffuDi has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
SusTiffuDi has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
SusTiffuDi has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
SusTiffuDi has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
SusTiffuDi has not earned any awards.