About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
StrangeDaysIndeed published the chapter Adam is Depressed in Universal Rules.
3 days ago
-
StrangeDaysIndeed liked the chapter COVERS! in Fantastic Tales from an Original Superhero Universe (Public).
4 days ago
-
StrangeDaysIndeed liked the chapter R&D in Image inspiration Posts (non-celeb).
5 days ago
-
StrangeDaysIndeed liked the chapter COWGIRL: The Hucow Heroine! in Fantastic Tales from an Original Superhero Universe (Public).
1 week ago
-
StrangeDaysIndeed published the chapter Gina Goes With a Couple of Her Favorites in Universal Rules.
1 week ago
-
StrangeDaysIndeed published the chapter Gina Solves a Problem in Universal Rules.
1 week ago
-
StrangeDaysIndeed published the chapter Gina's Dry Spell in Universal Rules.
1 week ago
-
StrangeDaysIndeed liked the chapter Christina Hendricks at the Elton John aids foundation event in Stories from a Free-Use Hyper-SexWorld (Public).
1 week ago
-
StrangeDaysIndeed liked the chapter Selena gomez naked at the season premiere of only murders in the building in Stories from a Free-Use Hyper-SexWorld (Public).
1 week ago
-
StrangeDaysIndeed liked the chapter Miley Cyrus naked at the MTV vma awards in Stories from a Free-Use Hyper-SexWorld (Public).
1 week ago
No recent activity
StrangeDaysIndeed has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
StrangeDaysIndeed has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
StrangeDaysIndeed has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
StrangeDaysIndeed has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
StrangeDaysIndeed has not earned any awards.