About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Stormdragon19 liked the chapter Adam Stockman, a perverted superfan in Mind Controlling Meta-Human .
2 days ago
-
Stormdragon19 left a comment on the chapter The next Morning in Naruto: Reality Relic.
2 days ago
-
Stormdragon19 liked the chapter Meeting the Spiders in Mind Controlling Mutant.
4 days ago
-
Stormdragon19 liked the chapter It's Complicated, on a Battleworld in Mind Controlling Mutant.
4 days ago
-
Stormdragon19 liked the chapter An attack at the bank in Mind Controlling Mutant.
4 days ago
-
Stormdragon19 liked the chapter Introduction in Mind Controll Device.
4 days ago
-
Stormdragon19 liked the chapter Business focus in Mind Controlling Meta-Human .
4 days ago
-
Stormdragon19 liked the chapter Why not? in Mind Controlling Meta-Human .
4 days ago
-
Stormdragon19 liked the chapter Kicked out in Mind Controlling Meta-Human .
4 days ago
-
Stormdragon19 liked the chapter The Infinite Wish Engine in Mind Controlling Meta-Human .
4 days ago
No recent activity
Stormdragon19 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Stormdragon19 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Stormdragon19 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Stormdragon19 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Stormdragon19 has not earned any awards.