About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Starfish liked the chapter Words with Fiends - 52 in Magical Board Games.
1 hour ago
-
Starfish liked the chapter Challenge in Magical Board Games.
1 day ago
-
Starfish liked the chapter Break 3 End in Magical Board Games.
1 day ago
-
Starfish left a comment on the chapter Hanna goes back to work in The Rulebook.
1 day ago
-
Starfish liked the chapter Hanna's punishment in The Rulebook.
1 week ago
-
Starfish left a comment on the chapter Chameleon Part 3 in The Rulebook.
1 week ago
-
Starfish liked the chapter Break 3 Character Sheets in Magical Board Games.
1 week ago
-
Starfish left a comment on the chapter Break 2 Character Sheets in Magical Board Games.
1 week ago
-
Starfish liked the chapter Ravenous in The Spiral of a Curse.
2 weeks ago
-
Starfish liked the chapter Hanna's new hair in The Rulebook.
2 weeks ago
No recent activity
Starfish has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Starfish has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Starfish has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Starfish has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Starfish has not earned any awards.