About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- USA
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
-
Dick
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
-
Pussy
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
-
a pervert
-
Spam314 liked the chapter On the Road Again in Road-tripping Rivals.
4 days ago
-
Spam314 liked the chapter She does in Road-tripping Rivals.
4 days ago
-
Spam314 liked the chapter Meredith let's her go on her own in Road-tripping Rivals.
4 days ago
-
Spam314 liked the chapter Get it over with in Road-tripping Rivals.
4 days ago
-
Spam314 liked the chapter Wear selected outfits in Road-tripping Rivals.
4 days ago
-
Spam314 liked the chapter Yes All Men in Road-tripping Rivals.
4 days ago
-
Spam314 liked the chapter Accepting the Patriarchy in Road-tripping Rivals.
4 days ago
-
Spam314 liked the chapter Dylan: handsome, 25, successful, Dominant in Road-tripping Rivals.
4 days ago
-
Spam314 liked the chapter Stacy tells Meredith about the side trip in Road-tripping Rivals.
4 days ago
-
Spam314 liked the chapter She goes to the back in Road-tripping Rivals.
4 days ago
No recent activity
Spam314 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Spam314 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Spam314 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Spam314 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Spam314 has not earned any awards.