About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Spader6799 liked the chapter Hats off to Larry in Primrose Lane.
1 hour ago
-
Spader6799 liked the chapter Introduction in Her Husband's Cock.
1 day ago
-
Spader6799 liked the chapter The Negotiator in Honey Hollow.
1 day ago
-
Spader6799 liked the chapter Convenient Compromises in The Blade That Binds.
1 day ago
-
Spader6799 liked the chapter Order Pizza & BJ in Perverting St Perpetua's.
1 day ago
-
Spader6799 liked the chapter A Sure Thing in Groundhog Lay.
1 day ago
-
Spader6799 liked the chapter Band practice. in The Spirit of Lust.
1 day ago
-
Spader6799 liked the chapter Of course she does in A Highschool Fantasy Redux.
1 day ago
-
Spader6799 liked the chapter Her Favourite Flavour in Everyone's Boyfriend.
1 day ago
-
Spader6799 liked the chapter A President in Waiting in Bullshitman.
1 day ago
No recent activity
Spader6799 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Spader6799 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Spader6799 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Spader6799 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Spader6799 has not earned any awards.