About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Sonicjr4 liked the chapter You sleep in on your first day of 'Tits 101' in The Rulebook.
1 day ago
-
Sonicjr4 liked the chapter To Rachel, the Ex in The Rulebook.
1 day ago
No recent activity
Sonicjr4 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Sonicjr4 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Sonicjr4 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Sonicjr4 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Sonicjr4 has not earned any awards.