About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
SomethingOdd liked the chapter Hanna goes back to work in The Rulebook.
2 hours ago
-
SomethingOdd liked the chapter She heard you and is surprised but eager in The Unreality Pandemic.
4 hours ago
-
SomethingOdd liked the chapter Vaati in Male to Female gender bender stories.
4 hours ago
-
SomethingOdd liked the chapter Before she can decide she get's a roomate in The Goblin girl curse.
4 hours ago
-
SomethingOdd liked the chapter Someone comes to their rescue? in The Goblin girl curse.
5 hours ago
-
SomethingOdd liked the chapter I'm Dirt now in The Goblin girl curse.
1 day ago
-
SomethingOdd liked the chapter Gallarth managed to free only his feet. in The Goblin girl curse.
1 day ago
-
SomethingOdd liked the chapter Crys the Witch in Queen City: Force Feminization anthology.
1 day ago
-
SomethingOdd liked the chapter The truth about the Bitch Buster and how broken is Tenten? in Naruto: Reality Relic.
2 days ago
-
SomethingOdd liked the chapter I'll help you only if you let me play with that new green body of yours in The Goblin girl curse.
2 days ago
No recent activity
SomethingOdd has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
SomethingOdd has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
SomethingOdd has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
SomethingOdd has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
SomethingOdd has not earned any awards.