About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Someone NonSpecific liked the chapter She did say please… in Unexpected Delivery.
7 minutes ago
-
Someone NonSpecific liked the chapter Stop and think in Unexpected Delivery.
9 minutes ago
-
Someone NonSpecific liked the chapter Alex the anal loving girlfriend? in Unexpected Delivery.
10 minutes ago
-
Someone NonSpecific liked the chapter You don't say no in Unexpected Delivery.
13 minutes ago
-
Someone NonSpecific liked the chapter What? in Unexpected Delivery.
13 minutes ago
-
Someone NonSpecific liked the chapter A Date in Unexpected Delivery.
14 minutes ago
-
Someone NonSpecific liked the chapter Steve's had his fun for now in Unexpected Delivery.
14 minutes ago
-
Someone NonSpecific liked the chapter A solution that's also a problem in Unexpected Delivery.
15 minutes ago
-
Someone NonSpecific liked the chapter Steve makes a wish before you return in Unexpected Delivery.
15 minutes ago
-
Someone NonSpecific liked the chapter You are interupted in Unexpected Delivery.
4 days ago
No recent activity
Someone NonSpecific has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Someone NonSpecific has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Someone NonSpecific has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Someone NonSpecific has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Someone NonSpecific has not earned any awards.