About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Slayer_900 liked the chapter Hero in Empty Nest.
1 year ago
-
Slayer_900 liked the chapter Head Spinning in Empty Nest.
1 year ago
-
Slayer_900 liked the chapter Reunion in Home Cumming.
1 year ago
-
Slayer_900 liked the chapter Inspect her in Home Cumming.
1 year ago
-
Slayer_900 liked the chapter Dreams of grass in Home Cumming.
1 year ago
-
Slayer_900 liked the chapter Jack off in Home Cumming.
1 year ago
-
Slayer_900 liked the chapter Rest of the night in Home Cumming.
1 year ago
-
Slayer_900 liked the chapter Maybe in Home Cumming.
1 year ago
-
Slayer_900 liked the chapter The Damage in Home Cumming.
1 year ago
-
Slayer_900 liked the chapter Offer to Help in Home Cumming.
1 year ago
No recent activity
Slayer_900 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Slayer_900 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Slayer_900 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Slayer_900 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Slayer_900 has not earned any awards.